Monday, February 15, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party "Nature's Wonders"



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Let It Snow"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new 
semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. 
We hope you will share your projects with us! 
And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party 
will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..



I began to watercolor my background landscape using various of green and blue distress inks and left it aside to dry.  I then stamped the bunny from Chilly stamp set and the bird couple from Lovies stamp set (January release) on white card stock.  I also hand-drawn the branch for the birds to sit on and colored them all with various copic markers then fussy cut them out.  I then cut vellum slightly bigger than the size of my card front and torn the edges to make it abit smaller than my main panel.  After the watercolor panel dried, I temporary put vellum piece on top of it and positioned my images on the vellum and then adhered them.  I also stamped the sentiment from Lovies stamp set below the birds.

Here is how the bunny at closeup look



And here is how the bird couple and the sentiment look like.


Before I adhered the vellum piece to my main panel I also embellished with Sweetness Sequin Mix above the birds.  I then put glue at the back of vellum and attached on top of my watercolor panel.  And it's done.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day!


Here are all the CDD products I used:


Lovies

Chilly


Sweetness Sequin Mix




No comments:

Post a Comment